These appetizers will make your party a hit!
Cheese and Chive Samosas
Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Pepperoni Pizza Bites
Parmesan Garlic Fries
Bacon Wrapped Dates
Cheese and Chive Samosas are perfect for your next party! They are easy to make and always a hit with guests. Swedish Meatballs are also a popular appetizer choice - they are savory and delicious! Crab Rangoon is another fan favorite - the creamy crab filling is irresistible. Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps are the perfect appetizer for those who love a bit of heat in their food. Pepperoni Pizza Bites are a classic appetizer that everyone will love. Parmesan Garlic Fries make a great side dish or appetizer - the garlic and Parmesan flavors are amazing! And last but not least, Bacon Wrapped Dates are the perfect sweet and savory appetizer to start your party off right!
Serve these delicious appetizers and your guests will love you!
-## Prosciutto wrapped dates
-1 package of sliced prosciutto -1 package of pitted dates -1/2 cup of balsamic reduction sauce or balsamic vinegar -1 tablespoon of honey -Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wrap each date with a slice of prosciutto. Secure it with a toothpick if needed.
- In a small bowl, mix together balsamic reduction, honey, salt and pepper.4. Place the wrapped dates on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the prosciutto is crispy.5. Serve immediately with the balsamic glaze on the side for dipping. Enjoy!
These easy appetizers are perfect for any party!
- Loaded Nachos
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 can of refried beans
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of diced onions
- 1/4 cup of diced green chilies
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional) -Tortilla chips -Sour cream, guacamole, and salsa for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until it is browned. Drain any excess grease and then stir in the taco seasoning. Set this aside.
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips on an oven-safe dish. Spread the refried beans on top, followed by the cooked beef and then all of the shredded cheese. Top with diced onions, green chilies, and jalapeno (if using). Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa on the side. Enjoy!
- BBQ Pork Sliders Ingredients: -1 pound pork shoulder or butt -1 cup chicken stock -1/2 cup apple cider vinegar -1/4 cup ketchup -1/4 cup brown sugar -3 tablespoons yellow onion, diced -1 clove garlic, minced -1 teaspoon smoked paprika -1 teaspoon chili powder -1/4 teaspoon cumin powderSliders: slider buns or dinner rolls, butter (optional), BBQ sauce (homemade or store bought), coleslaw Instructions:-In a large slow cooker, combine the pork shoulder, chicken stock, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, yellow onion, garlic cloves, smoked paprika chili powder and cumin powder. Set on LOW and cook for 8 hours.-After 8 hours remove the pork from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks. It will be very tender so this should be easy.-Butter slider buns or dinner rolls (optional), pile high with some BBQ pulled pork, top with a dollop of coleslaw and serve warm.-Store any leftover BBQ pulled pork in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days or freeze for up to 2 months
Impress your guests with these elegant appetizers!
When you have guests over, you want to make sure to impress them with some delicious, elegant appetizers. Here are a few recipes that will do just that!
Ingredients: -1 puff pastry sheet, thawed -1 egg, beaten -2 tablespoons raspberry jam -1 tablespoon sugar -½ teaspoon cinnamon -Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to a thickness of ⅛ inch (3 mm). Cut into 24 rounds with a floured cutter. Reroll scraps and cut out additional rounds. 3. Place rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make an egg wash by mixing together the egg, raspberry jam, sugar and cinnamon. Brush over the tops of the pastries. 4. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, or until golden brown. 5. Remove from baking sheet to cool on a wire rack. The raspberry tartlets are a delicate and delicious appetizer that will surely impress your guests! They are made with puff pastry and raspberry jam, and topped with an egg wash for extra flavor. They are best served warm, but can also be eaten cold.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
Ingredients: -12 asparagus spears, trimmed -6 thin slices prosciutto ham -1 tablespoon olive oil -2 cloves garlic, minced -Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). 2. Wrap each asparagus spear with a slice of prosciutto ham. Secure with a toothpick if needed. 3. Place asparagus spears on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil over top and sprinkle with garlic powder. 4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until prosciutto is crisp and asparagus is tender crisp. 5 Serve immediatelyProsciutto wrapped asparagus bundles are another simple but elegant appetizer that will wow your guests! Asparagus is wrapped in prosciutto ham and then baked in the oven until crispy – it's so easy and tasty!
These delicious appetizers are perfect for any occasion!
Baked Brie en Croute Ingredients: 1 (13.2 ounce) wheel brie, at room temperature 1/4 cup apricot preserves 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed 1 large egg, beaten 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted Instructions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, stir together preserves and mustard. Set aside. On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll into a 14-inch square. Trim even with edge of pan.Transfer brie to the centre of pastry square. Spread preserves mixture over top of cheese. Bring up 2 opposite corners of pastry to meet over cheese, pressing firmly to seal and enclose filling. Pinch edges together to form a tight seal. Cut off any excess pastry dough.Brush crust with beaten egg and sprinkle with walnuts. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve warm or at room temperature